Forum: Community Center

Subject: Update on me

bonestructure opened this issue on Jun 13, 2004 ยท 11 posts

bonestructure posted Wed, 16 June 2004 at 2:59 PM

well, my leg is healing pretty well, and I'm beginning to feel a little more human. You must remember I was already disabled before the diabetes even came up. I did finally get into the health program here, though I need some money to fulfill some of their requirements before I have to renew in 3 months. But II'll get my insulin next week, and then we'll see what happens. I'd love to move, but having no van, and being unable to do much packing and hauling it's a bit difficult. My finances are on the level of struggling to pay bills and get necessities and some months I can't even do that, and I may lose my food stamps after july. I'm homesick for the ocean and mountains, and though calif is my home, to tell you the truth I'm scared to go back there. The place has become absurd to me. So I'm thinking maybe Oregon, someplace close to the border if I ever get to move. Mostly I need the ocean and mountains.I need some major breaks in my life. God knows I've had about as much of the bad stuff as anyone should suffer, even before my health went round the bend. My computer is deteriorating too. I really need a decent machine. It frustrates the hell out of me. And, I am lonely. I'm quite isolated. I have all of one friend in the entire town, and we don't really do stuff, he gives me rides now and then. He's not the most social person, he doesn't like people for the most part lol. I, on the other hand, love people, I just don't get out much.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.