Forum: Community Center

Subject: negative messages hurt..

Primal opened this issue on Jun 16, 2004 ยท 37 posts

DragonWizard posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 8:36 AM

All that serious artist stuff and how folks should just take the comments is a load of CR*P...most folks aren't constructive and I am not "in artschool"...I do this because it's fun and I post because I want to...not to be taught by some person that thinks that they are teaching me something...If I wanted lessons I would pay for them...most people have an over inflated sense of importance and just want to tell you how they would do it...SO WHAT!!!!...how someone else would do it is only important to them and people insecure enough to accept this treatment...I ain't trying to be Rembrandt, I'm just trying to have fun.....if you don't like my work then go pedal your pretentiousness elsewhere....most of the snide comments I get at times is from folks that do no works of their own and only want to find someone to screw with....some of you people ought to really hear yourselves....THAT is the problem most artists have...they take their selves too serious and think everyone else should have to....and telling people to get a thicker skin is telling the little trolls that they should be that insulting cause it's OK and people getting their feeling hurt is their problem...You troll my pictures then YOUR the one better have a thick skin cause I can dish it out MYSELF.....my thoughts are if you don't like my work and the way I do it then don't bother to look.....don't assume I EVER NEED your opinion.....I have been doing what I like and selling my stuff for over 50 years and the last thing I need is some snot nose with a computer that I will never EVER meet in life and means less than dog poop to me telling me how I should do my stuff....don't get me wrong...if you mind your manners I don't mind hearing from you...and if I like you I might even listen for a few minutes..but if your intent is to pretend how much you can teach me or to be MR. Art Critic...then don't waste Mine or your time being abusive....you'll only get your feeling hurt....