Forum: Community Center

Subject: negative messages hurt..

Primal opened this issue on Jun 16, 2004 ยท 37 posts

DragonWizard posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 9:22 AM

Oh, it won't make me quit...i am not defensive....I just can't stand to be told stuff that I know is not true and mostly just rationalizations by folks that are helpless to do more than what they advize others to do, namely just take it...I for one will never just take it....I ain't made that way....I have been told I am arrogant, well, maybe so...but I don't get ran over in the name of being taught how do do something that is personal and different for every individual....right now there are 1590 surfers here and each one would give different advice due to there individual experience...do YOU have the time to waste getting taught every thing each one wants to MAKE you hear...I don't...I'd rather just have fun....you troll my pictures i let you know how little your opinion means to me in a "nice" private message..if you get snotty I save your message and if you troll me over and over I proceed to make a case for your artistic demise from renderosity...I won't take that treatment and no one else should either....there are certain people here that make a hobby out of this type of thing only because they know they CAN hurt people...if nobody accepted this treatment and made a nice case against them (and they do it to more than one or two) then that person would not be hear for long and when everyone LEARNED that they HAD to be nice with the criticism, then what you all have said could happen...no one listens much after the first 10 or 15 people just tried to be as nasty as they could...any learning experience goes right down the toilet.... lasly If I came to your pictures and wrote "Yeah, right" or "thanks for nothing" then would you be so willing to accept them as being other than what they are....just because they are here and are nasty doesn't mean they have the RIGHT to be.....or that you should HAVE to accept it....things can always change and be made better but not as long as people defend this type of abuse..........now, I'll get off the soapbox and crawl back into my little corner to do more artwork...and yeah, I got one of THOSE people that likes to come and crap all over my day, did it just an hour ago, so all is rather fresh in my mind....