Forum: Community Center

Subject: Kinda off topic question about Yahoo

Jenai21 opened this issue on Jun 19, 2004 ยท 29 posts

Jenai21 posted Mon, 21 June 2004 at 12:10 PM

I use XP...I have a cable connection...at first I was logged in to my account I just couldn't access mail I thought if I deleted temporary internet cookies and files, refreshed and login again it would work now unfortunately I can't get back in...I've tried IE and Firefox on IE it says page cannot be displayed and on firefox it says this document contains no data...this is really frustrating because all my important mail goes to this account specifically stuff from my job...I don't understand why it works for some people and not others...and yahoo customer care sucks I was able to get through to them because the news page started working and I went to leave a comment and I just got an automated response which didn't address the issue at all....arrrghh...oh also I created a new account on yahoo yesterday it let me create the account but yahoo isn't set up to pop mail to other yahoo accounts and once I create my new account I couldn't do anything with it meaning if I close that window there is no getting back in...is yahoo suppose to fix this in time or is there something I have to do??