Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: How is Daz Studio better than Poser?

notefinger opened this issue on Jun 20, 2004 ยท 76 posts

ynsaen posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 10:59 AM

Actually, Jackson, you might want to contact CL and see wha tthey say about your system constantly trying to access a network -- the giveaway was the 100% CPU usage. Which is a drawback for me, personally -- I minimize while I render to do other things. If it stops working when minimized, that's a non good thing for me. Good to hear about the camera movement. Since it's OpenGL based, can I have my terrain in cartoon with line, my figures in textured, and my props in flat shaded all at the same time? Area render is def a godsend! lol Load times neither here nor there for me -- everything on my system loads in under a minute except Adobe stuff (and that's cause they're busy scanning my fonts, which takes a long ass time). I have one program that holds RAM -- a hod over from the old MS Office 2000 series that I just can't give up. Nothing else does. Anything else? Anyone?

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)