Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

visualgirl posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 11:32 AM

Do you want to post off topic in here and if so why? Yes Why do you think that is a good idea? I enjoy learning about the other artists here and what's going on their lives. It's a great way to get to know each other. It could also help build a better community. Would you prefer there to be an off topic type forum instead? Not necessariyl a bad idea. At least that way you know what you are reading is not related to anything technical. It would be a much easier way to filter out posts that are off topic. What is so terrible about following the tos when posting that leads some people to complain about it? I don't have a problem with that. What do you like about the forum? Giving a nd receiving helpful information, tips and tricks. community page? The fact that there is a site like Renderosity on the internet is enough said, I think. Poser galleries? The ability to share artworks with others and receive feedback. Being able to view some of the best artwork worldwide that otherwise might not have been seen. Poser Freestuff here? I love the freebies here...Most of the stuff is of excellent quality. When I first started out, I used alot of freebies to help myself improve. I also think that freebies are a great way to show the community the quality of products for the people looking to sell at the Marketplace. I personally have purchased a vendor's product after downloading one of their freebies. What don't you like? What would you prefer we did differently? I like that there are great contests here. Someone else mentioned anonymous entries. I think that's a great idea. I feel that this would allow the art to be judged for itself. If the art is good quality it will speak for itself. It sucks seeing a great piece of artwork passed by because that person isn't as well known in the community. How could we make the Poser forum a place where you would feel happier to be? N/C Would you like to see things like a featured freestuff provider of the month? That would be wonderful for them. I think they deserve recognition for the things that they do. Would you like to have a featured artist of the Month that you all vote for? I like the idea of a Poser Artist of the month. I enjoy reading about how other Poser members got started. You could randomly pick from the community or have nominations. I think we are all capable of nominating different artists each month. Or to have interviews with Poser challenge winners so you can get to know people a little better? A swell idea as well.