Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ buys Bryce....ROFLIMAO

Armorbeast opened this issue on Jun 23, 2004 ยท 47 posts

mondoxjake posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 2:24 PM

I am going to compose this in Notepad and post....I did a lengthy post on the other thread concerning this subject and the damn thing didn't post.
Briefly hilighting that other post and the way I see things.....
Daz will quit supporting Poser once D|S is finally stable, I think we all already know this for a fact. We will be looking at the evolution of Daz Content versus Poser Content ... and does this mean we will have to purchase tons of new Vickies and Mikes if we decide to go with D|S? The content issues might have to be taken in hand by some of the third party creators with the capabilites of building from the base mesh up?
Poser 6 is going to have to address the issue of compatible content as a major consideration, and Daz is going to have to issue a version 6 of Bryce in order for it to attract the market they are seeking.
Too many of the principal players have lain dormant too long, and I can see them skipping some important steps in the evolutionary chain.

I can see this turning into a game of blindman tag...and I am personally going to guard my copy of Poser 4 with my life.