Forum: Bryce

Subject: Daz plugin - boring already, my life.

Phantast opened this issue on Jun 24, 2004 ยท 52 posts

catlin_mc posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 3:39 PM

Actually it doesn't really, but it is great for being able to set up an entire scene in Poser then transfer it into Bryce, which was a problem for me before. The plugin doesn't take away the need to tweak all the textures to get everything just right, I would do that anyway, but I am disappointed that the supposed rememberance of transparency settings doesn't cross over. Well some did and some didn't and it lost some of the textures completely, at least that's what happened when I used it today. But like I said the ability to get complete scenes into Bryce is a great thing and the only thing I'd really like them to sort out with it is to give all the obj's a short name as in calling something r_arm, etc. rather than giving the entire directory address to the texture, which just makes it difficult to figure out which item you are selecting. And no I'm not bitching 'cos I couldn't be happier that DAZ have given new life to Bryce, I think I was just anticipating more from this plugin, but that's me, head in the clouds as usual. lol 8) Catlin