Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: How is Daz Studio better than Poser?

notefinger opened this issue on Jun 20, 2004 ยท 76 posts

whattawa posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 1:12 PM

Your reason for sticking with Poser seems to be based on your imagination. You don't know what DAZ will do with content with DAZ|Studio (unless they announced something I didn't hear), so you can't know whether it will be worth it to you.

You need to put a big IF in front of your statement for why you won't use Studio or else all you can be seen as is someone who is just against DAZ|Studio because you have some personal war with it, not for any technical or valid reason.

Don't get the idea that I am saying you are such a person. In fact, I'm not saying that at all, I'm just saying that the way you write it sounds like DAZ could give you all kinds of great, valuable stuff and it probably wouldn't be good enough for you because you already made up your mind on the matter. I hope that you aren't that way, because if you are then any opinion you express on DAZ|Studio is tainted by that. I will assume you just didn't accurately portray your feelings on the matter unless you say otherwise. It just comes across in a bad way because I don't know your history and reading text can be deceiving.