Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Coming Soon: Drone Trooper - Jump Pack

Moebius87 opened this issue on Jul 03, 2004 ยท 34 posts

stonemason posted Sun, 04 July 2004 at 11:15 PM

Hi Phily, I'd like to think there's no problem using the models that have any Dystopia reference in the textures.The copyright issue is more for people who would re-sell the textures,or use the term 'Dystopia' to make a profit. Moe is out of town till later this week so I'll wait for him to give you a definitive answer though.(Dystopia is his concept & creation) I put the word 'Dystopia' in alot of my projects with Moe simply trying to expand on the universe,it also helps in coming up with concepts if your defined by a certain environment & theme. The medbay has references to Daz productions aswell & my 'Display room' has references to all sorts of things..some political views are expressed in the display screens aswell as the merits of copious amounts of coffee :o)I tend to write whatever pops in my mind when making these textures,lol After a quick check,there are no references to it in the 'Chamber' The Drone Troopers will more than likely have Dystopia references on most(not all) textures,these are 'Dystopian Drone troopers' after all :) I'll get Moe to give a more in-depth answer on Dystopia soon. Cheers -Stefan

Cg Society Portfolio