Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poserworld?

aeilkema opened this issue on Jul 05, 2004 ยท 25 posts

TygerCub posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 5:54 AM

If you can afford a lifetime membership, then by all mean, get it. PoserWorld is one of the top subscription sites available for Poser content. New, high-quality items are added regularly, and the clothing items are usually posted with multiple versions to fit multiple characters. You won't find that type of consistent flexibility in any other site. PW also has excellent service. The online connections are reliable and personal customer service is fast and courteous. You can't go wrong by subscribing. PhilC is also an outstanding modeler with a reliable site and great customer service. He regularly shares his knowledge and freely gives advice here at Renderosity. Many of his clothing items also cross character boundaries, and the links to modification files are usually posted here in the freestuff section. But much as I love PhilC's stuff, he doesn't produce the quantity that PoserWorld does. For that reason, PoserWorld is a better value for your money. If it were me, I'd buy a subscription to PoserWorld and save-up to purchase individual items from PhilC later.