Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Update on Horus (Poser-like app in development)

xoconostle opened this issue on Jul 10, 2004 ยท 25 posts

Ardiva posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 10:04 AM

Another update: --------------- Hi Helen! Many thanks for your "good-luck" wishes. Yes, and you're right when you say that the gods (of 3D graphics) should keep an eye on us! ;-)) We are a group of people with a lot of experience in software programming. Especially in 3D programming. One of our guys has studied physics and he is the one who does all the physical modelling and makes the "long hair blows in the warm summer wind"-effects possible. :-)) However, we have realized big projects (like Brockhaus Multimedial 3D-Atlas), we don't have any PR-manager or something like that. The only way we will try to spread our software to the people out there is via the internet. So, to answer your question: YES, YES, YES!! Do share my email with your friends! This is the only possibility for us to make this product known. We've decided, not to pump a lot of money into PR stuff or other ways of sales promotion. We save this money, so we can make lower prices for our modules. Pricing for the modules will be in the range between 50 and 200 Euros. Exact price depends on the complexitiy of the module and the time it took to be developed. Ok. Now I should go on programming again! ;-) I hope you will spread the news about our project. :-)) Hope to hear from you again, yours Robby.