Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Animation Vibratus Interruptus....

Dale B opened this issue on Jul 15, 2004 ยท 9 posts

lesbentley posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 6:25 PM

Please make a cup of tea whilst the gif loads... Dale B, I am very new to animation, just posted my first one about a week ago, so forgive me if my solution is not appropriate to the circumstances. Your Vibratus Interruptus idea got me interested, this is what I came up with.

In a text editor, I used the Sexy Walk, just to get the frame numbers for x, y, and z translations, I then typed in a new set of values for each frame. I pasted the frames into the appropriate channels of the Poser CANE prop, then stripped down and edited the pp2 to turn it into a pz2, replaced the prop name "prop cane_1" with "actor cane_1", and set it to "off" (invisible), replaced the "doc" section with an empty "figure" section and saved it to a pose folder.

In Poser 4 I loaded a background prop, a car prop, Posette, and the CANE prop. Applied the pose to the cane, parented Posette to the car, parented the car to the CANE, and ran the annimation.

The point is that for this sort of thing it's easier to edit library files than it is to edit every frame in Poser.