Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "a special thank you from renderosity"

Aeneas opened this issue on Jul 23, 2004 ยท 18 posts

dialyn posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 1:19 PM

Not everyone has pay day at the same time. What would be convenient for you would be inconvenient for someone else. I don't think it is Renderosity's job to figure out everyone's schedule for getting paid (and free lancers may not have a dependable schedule anyway). I get paid every two weeks, some people get paid once a month, some on the 1st and 15th. That's not Renderosity's problem...that's our problem for budgeting properly. You know that you want to buy x amount during the month...we all have our habits and we know ourselves well. So this pay period, don't spend the x amount that you know you want to set aside for a Marketplace purchase it...save it for a time when it will be available to use in combination with the coupon that comes up (and there is always another coupon). Instead of buying one item at a time, let a few pile (you may end up being able to take advantage of sales that way), and you can easily meet the minimum that way. What is the worst thing that would happen you forced yourself to wait a week or two for an item? Well, it may go on sale if you wait. Or it may go off sale (but does that $1 or two make that much difference...if so, maybe you can't afford to buy it in the first place). Really, this all sounds like personal financial problems to me and not the fault of Renderosity. Sometimes it's good to take responsibility for yourself. Or don't. It's up to you. I'm off the thread. Happy shopping everyone.