Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "a special thank you from renderosity"

Aeneas opened this issue on Jul 23, 2004 ยท 18 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 1:27 PM

Well, off the thread or not.. a LOT of people are paid monthly, and that IS usually at the END of the month, not the middle of it. so I'm with Strixowl, why not make those coupons come out at some other time than the LAST week of a month - after all, the purpose of the coupons are to generate sales, and then it's a bit silly to do it at a time where 99% of "normal" people haven't got any money (Yes I speak for my self, but I know most of my colleagues and friends are pretty broke the last week of a month too)
Sure you can budget, and personally I have the largest amount of money to spend here at the end of the month, since I can only spend what I earn here :o) and the sales accumulate monthly, but IF I had to use my own "real" money, I wouldn't have any to spend on Poser right now. As you say, some people get paid at the 1st and 15th, so therefore it would be logical to put out the coupons around the 15, where people on monthly pay haven't spent it all yet (heh yeah, right) and people with 14thnight pay have just got another portion of money to spend. It is highly illogical to put out a coupon at a time where both those that are paid monthly AND those paid 2 times a month are likely to be broke.

Edited due to typosMessage edited on: 07/23/2004 13:31

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.