Forum: Community Center

Subject: Responding to Correspondence from Customers....

spook opened this issue on Jul 26, 2004 ยท 38 posts

spook posted Mon, 26 July 2004 at 10:40 AM

with respect, clinth, i have sent a note directly to mr. choate on this matter, too. i think it is reasonable to receive an acknowledgement. renderosity and bondware have NOT satisfactorily addressed the primary issue. to whit: the navigation bar affects negatively the performance of this website; this, in turn, has a direct impact on those who are using this website. it is BROKEN. IT DOES NOT WORK as you describe. your response on behalf of this website could be misunderstood. are you suggesting that renderosity and bondware do not find their customers credibile? do you believe that its members and customers are not capable of providing accurate information when reporting a problem. is it possible that renderosity and bondware do not care what their customers think? with a few exceptions, i believe that everyone involved in this matter has been civil. and i would like to remind you that, in that spirit, this matter was brought to your attention. this is not a philosophical attack; nor is this a "flame" against a matter of policy. PLEASE FIX IT. spook