Forum: Community Center

Subject: Responding to Correspondence from Customers....

spook opened this issue on Jul 26, 2004 ยท 38 posts

spook posted Tue, 27 July 2004 at 2:45 PM

thank you for your reply, tutone1234. you are correct; i have reported twice that caching had begun to work for me, unexpectedly; and i have asked whether or not renderosity staff had made changes. however, i have made NO changes on my side either. last night, i almost wrote back to this thread, WITHDRAWING my last reply - because the website was once again unable to use the cached images for the navigation bar and, once again, unable to load unless interrupted and reloaded. i would note that it is in renderosity's best interest that its web pages render consistently and well. also, pardon my testiness, tutone1234. but the folks who have reported having some issue would probably like NOT to hear that "we" have tested and found nothing (hence, "you" are wrong). the folks who have raised this issue (like me) would probably prefer and expect: "we are concerned that you are experiencing this problem. and although we can not recreate your problem on our PCs here, we will do our best to address it - based on the symptoms reported." as far as i can tell, i am the only non-technical person to have commented in this thread. the others experiencing this problem are programmers and IT professionals, too.