Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: poser is a valid tool rant {please dont read if you are sick of such rants}

DarkElegance opened this issue on Mar 10, 2004 ยท 59 posts

elizabyte posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 11:50 PM

I wouldn't take offense if someone said "The pose is a little stiff" or "You know, you can pose the eyes and hands a bit more ... they don't reflect much emotion" or "The postwork on the hair could be refined a bit more." Most often when I get comments like that, I agree with them, and I fix it! It's all part of growth. Unfortunately, you're in a minority in that. Some people get extremely bent out of shape by anything that even remotely looks like it's "negative". Like Sean, I'm actually pretty good at giving detailed and specific suggestions as to things that might be something to consider, as well as the strengths of the image (because you need to know what you're doing right, too!). And like Sean, I don't waste my bandwidth unless I know for absolutely positively sure someone REALLY wants to know. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis