Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: paging dr.geep and other helpers out there...

bnetta opened this issue on Jul 29, 2004 ยท 23 posts

SnowFox102 posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 1:05 AM

Thanks everyone! Actually the setup room tut is very helpful - it shows that Poser 5/Pro Pack does handle bones the way I expect it to. The problem with P3 is that it's more complicated, based more on cutting up a figure in a modeling program, then creating the hierarchy text by hand. Not really doable by someone with a strictly visual mind. Thanks again to Dr. Geep, your tut is really helpful in explaing where stuff is supposed to go. BTW ernyoka1: P3 does have a JP dialong, but it's not a joint editor. It doesn't have all the functions found in later versions. It does have the "zero figure" button that has eluded me for some time, but otherwise it doesn't do much. I tried to get a screen grab but my computer is being weird and won't let me do it. I'll try later. I still think my dragon won't have posable wings until I can use bones, since I have no idea how I'd seperate the wings for Poser to handle them (each wing is only one object. The "fingers" are just raised bumps on the surface. Heh.) Thanks again y'all.