Forum: Community Center

Subject: Responding to Correspondence from Customers....

spook opened this issue on Jul 26, 2004 ยท 38 posts

markschum posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 3:03 PM

quote:" That's strange Markschum...I use Mozilla & it's even slower than IE :O...so I use IE when coming here." I am running win98 on a slow machine on a slow dialup link. IE6 was very slow on the first visit, thereafter seemed to local cache all the frippary. Since loading and using Mozilla FireFox browser everything on Renderosity loads really quickly. There are other sites much much worse for response times because of the animated stuff and constantly switching pictures. My IE6 browser also barfed at cascading style sheets and many java applets. I supose since I do not actually spend much money here I really dont care if it is slow or not. There seems to be times when I interperate the site is overloaded because I get intermittant session errors, but again, hey, FREE . I do agree you should get an answer but on this topic they seem to have given one. I am still waiting from a message I sent one of the Moderators concerning the web hosting debacle. Where the thread was locked and then deleted - I asked for clarification of the conflict of interest if Renderosity TOS was applied to a hosted web site. No reply to date. But again - hey - free - chill dudes !