Forum: Community Center

Subject: i would like to know something...

spook opened this issue on Aug 02, 2004 ยท 21 posts

Lokana posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 4:47 PM

I don't pay anything to use this site. I've been coming here for years now, and everything always loads up just fine. All the graphics load up within a second and it all looks good. Being a web designer myself, I'm amazed at how great sites that I built look on my computer, then I go to a friend's house and nothing's lining up right. Making a site that looks good on all machines and browsers is pretty hard, especially when you don't have every type of computer and browser laying around to double check all your code on. I'm not saying that's an excuse not to learn how to code for other browsers, versions, and user settings, but don't take it personal when the code doesn't work as well on your set up and the webmaster isn't sure how to fix it--let alone fully understand what the problem is on your end. If you really want to fix the problem, as well as stop adware, and hackers being able to see your keystrokes(as you type in passwords and credit card numbers), then switch to Mozilla Firefox and leave Internet Explorer for good.