Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: David and Mike 3

Niles opened this issue on Aug 07, 2004 ยท 25 posts

cherokee69 posted Sun, 08 August 2004 at 6:18 AM

"It just takes time"

I don't think that is it. David has been out since the first of June. Sure, there have been a few things released at DAZ for him. Now, the GIRL is out and there sure is alot of stuff in the market place to her. The real problem is that David is a guy and stuff for male figures don't sell well and people aren't willing to spend time on clothing because they know it won't sell well while, on the other hand, female figures and clothing are more popular and sell better. "It just takes time" isn't it....it's money. I'm going to use Jim as an example here. He can create some good looking stuff in no time at all and he hasn't been modeling clothing for very long while other merchants have been doing it for a long time and know most of the tricks to create clothing pretty fast. It's the desire to create things and most merchants don't have that desire to create clothing for a male figures when they can make more money creating things for the female figures. It kind of sad to that money is a motivating factor. Several items at DAZ have been converted to fit most of the M. figures but David hasn't received his converted clothing while all the others have. I do know of one pair of boots that he has received but no jeans.

Message edited on: 08/08/2004 06:20