Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Great Props Deal From DAZ!

Veritas777 opened this issue on Aug 11, 2004 ยท 17 posts

brynna posted Fri, 13 August 2004 at 1:35 AM

38ChevyCoupe.jpg

My dad used to own a 1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Coupe when I was a kid - bought it off of his aunt for only $200 and drove it back and forth to his factory job for a long time in the late 60's and early 70's. Looked pretty much like the picture only the paint was more faded.

It was in fantastic running order and the body was in pretty good shape as well. By the time I got my DL he had it pretty much garaged up and sold it sometime in the 80's to a man who couldn't believe he could actually drive it away. :)

Maybe I'll buy that AM car and do a cool render for Dad, print it out, frame it, etc. :)

Brynna, suddenly inspired... thanks, Duddly! Message edited on: 08/13/2004 01:37

Message edited on: 08/13/2004 01:44

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.