Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Grrrl! for Girl v3UV eye update/tips...

Gareee opened this issue on Aug 14, 2004 ยท 23 posts

Gareee posted Sun, 15 August 2004 at 11:40 AM

Ah, you guys are killin me.. I was supposed to be getting us ready for our vacation today, while the wife was at work... BUT I just can't enjoy myself, unless I know this issue is addressed, and I don't 100% trust anyone else to do it properly. (I do after all know every morph I did off the top of my head.) So I took the current most updated Girl, and then moved everything over from grrrl into the new character... BUT I wasn't 100% satisfied. I originally added the morphs alphebetically, and that's never the most practical, so I created a Grrrl! Director's cut. I rearranged the dials, grouping them in what seems more orderly fashion (all teeth morphs are together, for instance) I'm not sure how well P4 will arrange the dials, but I know it works fine for P5. (Oh, and then I made sure I ran dial cleaner to hide the blank channels!) I emailed the fix to Daz in a Priority email, and will make sure I call them tomorrow to make a update available as soon as they can get it into an installer. Again, I had no idea they were adding or changing morphs in the base CR2, but sincere apologies for any problems anyone has had.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.