Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another Tip That MIGHT Make Poser LOAD Much Faster!

Veritas777 opened this issue on Aug 16, 2004 ยท 43 posts

Penguinisto posted Tue, 17 August 2004 at 9:07 AM

" Sorry Lunch Room Monitor, I didn't realize you were in charge here :)" Nah - just trying to keep down on the number of tantrums in the fora. I realize it's a nearly lost cause in this incestuous little pile of spoiled humanity, but one can certainly still hold hope, ne? "but if people can start threads obviously intended as propoganda[sic] then I should be able to refute said propoganda[sic]." ROTFLMAO! Umm, yeah - stating a performance tweak is now obvious propaganda? Or do you just spend your days grepping the fora for that little acronym starting with "D"? For some odd reason, the latter makes more sense... "Others who have made anti-DAZ posts (and I do not in any way categorize mine as anything else) have been hounded/attacked/ridiculed/harassed by a united front of pro-DAZ posters and none of you seemed to have a problem with that at all." United? Oh, crap! I've been missing all the right meetings, then! Puh-leeze; I've only jumped Anton in here (for reasons a bit beyond public knowledge, sorry.) BTW, I've no need to hound/harass/etc. I meet it head-on, as it should be. Sorry if that angers you, or invalidates your attempts at garnering sympathy, or whatever. (shrug.) "And I don't take you seriously enough to continue with this." Excellent! So you'll be taking your petty little tirades with you, then? Can't have them littering the floor, y'know ;) Meanwhile, has anyone found out why the tweak might work? /P