Fri, Sep 27, 2:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 1:12 am)

Subject: Noob question: P5, V3 and Morphing Fantasy Dress

Arathrax ( ) posted Tue, 17 August 2004 at 9:14 AM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Searching for a good tutorial or any step by step for using the MFD with P5 and V3. I understand you have to open the Joint Editor and Zero Figure V3, then bring in the MFD but it's after there where I am confused where to proceed. Thanks much in advance.

Nosiferret ( ) posted Tue, 17 August 2004 at 9:37 AM

The only thing I've done with the dress is add it to Vic, use the conform to feature and then use what ever texture that needs the MFD and then adjust it to fit the body. I haven't zero'd any dials or anything, maybe I'm doing it wrong but it seems to work for me that way. But then, I'm a noob too so... :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.