Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: ::: Girl vs. ALexa ::: POLL :::

aodor opened this issue on Aug 24, 2004 ยท 67 posts

FishNose posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 5:12 AM

1. Alexa is excellent as a crossover between realistic and toon. Her awful shoulders need to be tamed with magnets, but that can be done.

2. Girl is an excellent mesh with great joints and has a gorgeous face but her body is totally toon and almost impossible to morph out of total toon. In appearance almost totally true to the LW original, an excllent Poserisation.
    However she is so stylised that it is very difficult to morph her out of Girlism - the first thing I do with a mesh is make it my own, and Girl is REALLY difficult. The huge shoulders, the tiny waist & hips, the hard-edged breasts.

3. Sara ver 1 is cute, has a very difficult body and odd, lumpy legs. Free.

4. Sara 2 has an odd face. Free.

5. Staci has way too long and skinny legs, but a nice face. Lite ver free.

6. LaRoo is not bad at all but has a very strange butt.

7. Maya Doll is marvellous, very malleable. Some small messy bits and idiosyncrasies, but not serious. Free.

8. Anime Doll as above but not free.

9. Neftoon Gal is the most successful Girl copy by far.

10. Lalala is as ugly as sin. Free.

11. HER is not even close to the original by Pascale - her face is not any good to me. Free.

12. Aiko looks constantly furious and bitter and has the rather unfortunate Steph 1 body mesh to contend with.

13. AnimLisa is a fantastic mesh, the best semi-realistic body mesh of them all. A fine crossover body with a slightly awkward anime face, but still nice looking. If you haven't checked her out, do so.

Did I miss anyone? lol
These are of course just my opinions - feel free to have opposite opinions, you're welcome :o)

The order of appearance of figures on the scene has been:
Aiko, Girl(LW), Neftoon Gal, Maya Doll, LaRoo, Anime Doll, Sara 1, Alexa, Lalala, Sara 2, Staci, HER, AnimLisa, Girl.

:] Fish

Message edited on: 08/25/2004 05:16