Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3

Zigor opened this issue on Aug 26, 2004 ยท 65 posts

pdxjims posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 1:14 PM

Carolly, For most users, since the !Daz folder doesn't show within Poser, it's effectively invisable. It's when you try to move the !Daz folder that problems occur. Of course, if you want to organize your character, pose, prop, etc. libraries, you have to move outside of Poser, so I guess... "Better" and "worse" are subjective terms. Everyone has their own opinion. Right now, the Daz Unimesh reigns supreme. It has the most morphs (since that's what the various characters really are), the most clothing and props, the most textures and options. Is it "better"? No, but for the time being, it's the most versatile. I definitly agree on library management. There should be a standard on naming. However, since P4 doesn't allow for nesting of libraries, it'd be tough. P5 still relies on specific naming within the library structure to find items. I'd like the ability to create a folder for an item, then nest all the things for that item underneath. That way I could keep all my stuff in catagories: M3 figures, cloths, props, textures, etc all together. Another for V3. One for scenes.. etc. Ah well... opinions are like... you know the rest.