Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: ::: Girl vs. ALexa ::: POLL :::

aodor opened this issue on Aug 24, 2004 ยท 67 posts

BECamation posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 10:12 PM

Wow interesting thread for sure. :) Howdy folks, Mark from 3DCommune here.

Lot's of fun points back and forth on this one. I don't persoanlly own the GIRL by Daz but she does look nice. Kim did a great job on her way back when she was first developed.

Alexa is our (3DCommune)'s first ever model besides our Bryce Woodies and we thought we did a pretty darn good job with her. Of course she's not perfect and for our first model ever we've very proud of her. She's done extrememly well since we've released her and she's still selling well as are all her clothing items and accessories. We still develop new things for her and we have a freebie of the week for her every week at 3DCommune.

If you notice Alexa comes with some killer items just as a base package for only 29.95! We felt that it was a first by adding so much in a base package for that price point.

Also we had many, many great artists and vendors that helped work on Alexa so it was really a group project by us. We had people like Nerd3D, Schlabber, Brycetech, Alexnest, FK Designs, TheRendering, CarolineG, ArtRO, Spanki and many, many others working on Alexa and her add-on's.

Daz has done a great job with GIRL's promotion and coming out with a nice set off add on's for her.

Here's a couple of Alexa images I've uploaded here in my gallery if you want to see a little more of her.

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=BECamation

Really appreciate everyone's comments good or bad on this. :)

Just remember, no model is perfect for everyone and the more there is out there, the better for us all.

Mark

Message edited on: 08/28/2004 22:14