Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: On the lookout - Furrette v2

libernull opened this issue on Sep 01, 2004 ยท 97 posts

Little_Dragon posted Thu, 02 September 2004 at 11:46 AM

Had to attend to other matters, but I've just finished assembling the first clothing pack. Nine clothing items, 50 files, zipped down to 2.09MB. Not much in the way of textures, I'm afraid; perhaps some of the talented texture artists here in the community will be inspired.

Does she have a mouse headmorph? And can she be made chubby?

No chubby morphs yet, although she does have a pregnancy morph. With her ear-, eye-, and muzzle-shaping morphs, you could probably produce something that fits your definition of mouselike with a little effort. I did include a rodent-teeth morph.

I just curious if her head can be scaled up a little.. it looks a tad small in the recently posted images.

Her head size hasn't changed since I started posting preview pics. It's a bit smoother and more streamlined than the original Furrette, but still the same size.

In answer to your question, however, the head scales up quite nicely. The eyes and whiskers would require matching scale values (copy-and-paste), but otherwise scale up perfectly with the head. The ears, unfortunately, do not scale up well, and scaling parameters are the final element of the Joint Editor that I have yet to master. I haven't been able to fix them yet.

Packing up the first textures sets and MAT poses now.