Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where are my pictures?

Forevernyt opened this issue on Sep 16, 2004 ยท 393 posts

Zephre posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 6:42 PM

As one of the merchents donating a prize to one of the contest, I feel cheated. My sales and wishlist hits went up the day the contest was posted. I don't see how this benifits anyone here by removing contest. I have a feeling that If the Prizes for the Contests were gift certifacates, there would not have been a problem. Donation of prizes as many of us were doing makes them no money, other than the INCREASED SALES TO THE MERCAHNTS WHOS PRODUCTS WHERE HIGHLIGHTED IN THE CONTEST, WHICH RENDEROSITY GETS A PORTION OF!! Granted, the Images that were deleted are still in our Hard drives, or Zip Disks, Or whatever and Can be Reposted with another name, and they will get Commented on again...which may be the mindset of the Powers thaa Be, But its Inexcusable that they did so in such an underhanded fasion as to say to those who's contest were deleted that they had until Monday to inform their entrants, and then go behind their backs and do so four days earlier. ANd lets talk about the comments on the Images removed. Many of the artist here live for thier comments. Elated by an Excellent, and now thats been stripped away like a badge from a disgrased soldier. HOW DARE THEY REMOVE THE IMAGES!!! GET YOUR TORCHES!!! ANGRY MOB!!!! Zephre