Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where are my pictures?

Forevernyt opened this issue on Sep 16, 2004 ยท 393 posts

ann0314 posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 7:03 PM

Well my mom is over where the huricanes have been and that is important I assure you...but this isn't a forum about hurricanes..and you can't do naything to stop those...this post is about a whirlwind "hurricane" that has hit this community and swept away images that meant alot to many people. Mine have not been gotten to yet...so for the record I have 2....that should go. I am disappointed to say the least in how some of this was handled...I can understand why but am disappointed. I think a more appropriate thing would have been to make a Community wide annoucement that "from this point on" contest will be done this way. Previous to this it was stated more as a suggestion and not as a rule. I understand that it may violate TOS as with any contest there will be complaints and my guess is mod and admin alike get hit with them....and that does "affect the normal operations of the community" I guess....but to go and delete images from people etc is just not right...the entrants nor the contest runners did anything WRONG per say...we were being a COMMUNITY and urging each other on... there are definite problems in this "new" way and I have IMd to see that hopefully this will all get sorted...I mean honestly I just noticed there is an actual "Challenge Gallery" Did you know that???? I sure didn't does that mean challenges will be next to be hit by this. Seems silly to penalize or warn someone for giving away their products or money and just plain aweful to go and delete hundreds of images that were important to people in this community. I really hope there will be a speedy solution to all of this. ann