Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where are my pictures?

Forevernyt opened this issue on Sep 16, 2004 ยท 393 posts

Avalonne posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 7:43 PM

I rarely enter contests, only because I know my limitations. But they have been a fact of life in this community for awhile now. They are fun, they are inspiring. People sometimes do their greatest art in a competition. I've entered a couple...even got an Honerable Mention in one and if I find that that image has been deleted (haven't looked yet) I am gonna be seriously pissed. Ok, so I am already seriously pissed....all that aside...did I wake up in friggan RUSSIA tonight??? I cannot believe this BS. WTF is going on here?? Since when did artistic expression become something that goes agains the TOS here. This whole situation makes me SICK. Someone in TPTB needs to get a grip and realize that the spirit of competion is a part of life, and there ain't nothing wrong with contests. GAWD...now peeps gotta get some kinda sick permission to even hold one??? The more I am here, the more disallusioned I become. I long for the good old days when this site was about ART and the Expression thereof. I am pissed....seriously PISSED>