Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where are my pictures?

Forevernyt opened this issue on Sep 16, 2004 ยท 393 posts

aprilrosanina posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 10:57 PM

As someone who has no pictures currently in any contests, has never won a prize, has a decent record of Renderosity purchases, and even was making a trial foray into the marketplace as a merchant... ... I'm sorry, merchants, but I can't see any way to get through the depth of my displeasure to the management other than to say I will no longer buy products on Renderosity unless and until there is a major overhaul of policy sufficient to convince me that they have rethought their attitudes with respect to their membership. I'm deeply disappointed at the lack of professionalism and courtesy shown, not only in taking this action, but in attempting to excuse and brush it off rather than amending it. Forbidding contests "from this day forward" would have been a serious annoyance; forbidding them retroactively is beyond ridiculous, and leads to the obvious question of what policy might next be retroactively altered. I understand that the protection of trademarks is an area of great concern to a business, but in extending the ban to all contests they lost whatever sympathy they might have had from me on this point.