Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 5-Why the hate?

Sarte opened this issue on Sep 20, 2004 ยท 57 posts

pdxjims posted Tue, 21 September 2004 at 12:51 PM

Stewer, I'm not complaining about P6. I'm complaining about P5, and a corporate attitude that the buyers be screwed. I'm eager to see P6! I hope it has some new and exciting features. I also wish that they'd honor the promises their president made about content for P5. And fix the remaining bugs in P5. And apoligize for making the early release purchasers alpha test their product. A simple thank you for everyone who participated in the beta test of SR2 would be nice too. And the $20 discount that buyers got less than a month after the release would be nice too. I'll take mine in cash, please. I know. E-Frontier is a new company in charge. They have a great reputation in Japan. Good for them! They also purchased a responsibility to P5 purchasers when they bought the company. A P6 that is mostly bug fixes for P5 will definitly tick me off. As for "some new features", well, since we don't know what they are, I can't comment. I would hope they take better advantage of current software/hardware abilities, as well as doing some things that just about every other rendering package does now.