Forum: Community Center

Subject: Apparent Policy of Renderosity as regards Women Merchants & Customers

ynsaen opened this issue on Sep 25, 2004 ยท 75 posts

Finister posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 12:18 AM

Thnaks for the explanations Richabri and Kawecki. Hope your banning is only temporary, Lordfox. I love your work. I'd still buy it regardless of where it's sold though. I think most non-merchants can tell what's going on just by reading these threads. So, I don't think at this point Richabri broke any trust with Rendy. - they're keeping this open even after the eggs out of the basket. But I guess what I'm curious about is the accusation that the Rendy admin policy denigrates women. If this is an isolated incident where one person came forward which then sparked a passionate debate that's one thing. But if there have been numerous complaints within the same forum about other products that debase women that's a whole another thing. From a consumer's standpoint, I think Rendy should not be so quick to ban merchants from the merchant forum because that person's only other outlet then becomes the public forums. Even if they're banned from Rendy altogether, the banned merchant will air out their complaint at some other Poser site and the problem will again become public knowledge and even look worse for Rendy. I have a lot of respect for Ynsaen as a member of the Poser community which makes me want more answers, otherwise I'd probably blow this off as another empassioned explosion of emotion which we get around here frequently (me included :P).