Forum: Community Center

Subject: Apparent Policy of Renderosity as regards Women Merchants & Customers

ynsaen opened this issue on Sep 25, 2004 ยท 75 posts

umutov posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 8:22 AM

Dear ynsaen, I would lie to start with an experience I had yesterday. Yesterday I uploaded a forum post at the Product showcase section for a product I have in pending. Let me explain. The Product Name: Triple-X SUPERSTARS The product has 2 M3 and 1 V3 Character and the character names are Dale Dabone - Rod Hardie - Candy Cream And the pack includes some ADULT ORIENTED poses which I didn't display any pictures of. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? Within a minute of my post Clint H. Messeged me, saying that I can not sell it at Renderosity with that product name and character names. This is how the product is now. Product Name : THE NAUGHTY BUNCH Character names: Rod - Eric - Candy Poses are still in but I had already known that I couldn't have displayed them and never did at the post. ------------------------------------------- What i am trying to say here is, RENDEROSITY ADMINS really do care about these things and they are very helpful in the process of every single step of a product from the moment it is in PENDING to RELEASE and DURING SALE. Now I truly agree with the decision of Clint and thankful for the help he gave about the way the product should be + displayed. BUT I WANT TO ASK ONE THING. About the product name I had first had, I agree it was very low and wrong. About the character names, I changed them but really I don't understand why I had to change the character names. If I really did have to change them, how come wrymmaster can give some sort of names to his/her characters? If we are talkig about FAUL language WRYMMASTER means something not really good (I heard it at SEX AND THE CITY lol) Somebody correct me if I am wrong, my english is not perfect. I am not having a go at the merchant, I don't even know him or her. All what I am trying to understand is, are some people invisible to admins or am I getting the whole concept wrong? Best regards, Umut B. Aydin (umutov)