Forum: Community Center

Subject: Apparent Policy of Renderosity as regards Women Merchants & Customers

ynsaen opened this issue on Sep 25, 2004 ยท 75 posts

ynsaen posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 9:37 AM

Gotta make something absolutely clear here, that all three of you seem to have skipped over or not understood. I don't give a damn about the name of a product. This is not about the name of a product. The names that were, um, originally provided in Umut's package are his decision, for example. It is the merchant's responsibility to name a product, not Renderosity's. If this particular issue for me had been about the name of a product, I would not have been having an argument with the site administration, but rather with a particular merchant. Listen carefully, ok? Here goes: I never said this was about the name. I have never had an ulterior motive to get the name changed. If you were to take the time to actually read what I have posted, you would realize this. Furthermore, there seems to be some question as to whether or not I am still actively pursuing this. The answer is no. Again, if you read the thread, you will note that in posts 1, 9, 11, 24, 32, and 33, the site administration and I actually managed to discuss this and come to a resolution of it on my part. I had two terms: that they apologized to the merchants that they were rude to (and the apparent lack of understanding what exactly my point has been indicates an equal measure of such on your part), and that they correct a policy which was not clearly and effectively stated, and could have long term consequences which I, for one, know they would not like. Renderosity did both of those things. That was it. I hope this effectively addresses your concerns as it pertains specifically to my issues. The name thing ya'll will have to work through yerselves...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)