Forum: Fractals

Subject: Opinions please! Gallery Guidelines...

nickcharles opened this issue on Oct 04, 2004 ยท 132 posts

DreamWarrior posted Wed, 06 October 2004 at 1:04 AM

First of all, thank you for your support. This IS a tough call and the truth is, it could be a neverending discussion. We all know that. Keith, you said: "We should be the ones to decide where our images belong. It shouldn't be up to someone else to decide what goes where. Keep the guidelines but let us do our own policing." I just want you all to understand our position. If we did that, and all members, after reading the "suggested" guidelines decided their images belong in the fractal gallery anyway... What would be the point? We would be back to where all started, the gallery would be full of those images people complained about in the first place. We cannot "suggest" rules and not enforce them. We either place rules or we don't. With that said, if the general concensus is the guidelines should be revised, no problem. We are not here to make your lives difficult... only ours, lol :))) But, I think we should think about two things seriously: - We cannot change the rules or guidelines or whatever everytime someone comes up and says they don't like them. - Once we reach a decision, we have to assume our part in it and accept its outcome. Would you like to open this for voting? No problem. We truly want the best for our fractaland :) Barbara

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts