Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anyone ever get to Poserstyle

Marque opened this issue on Oct 03, 2004 ยท 49 posts

sting posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 9:31 PM

Ok - I have been thinking about this statement for about 48 hours and it is just irritating.

"Thanks, Poserstyle, for ripping us off yet again"

I can understand people being upset for late releases, but to claim you have been "ripped off" by PoserStyle because you bought a product previously UNAVAILABLE at PoserStyle from another site where it was available AND you just happened to be a member AND you just happened to purchase it is completely unfair to Will and just plain wrong IMHO. You and several other members may own this product already - but I don't see where Will is at fault for putting it up as content at PoserStyle.

It was not a 'sneaky move' or a move intended to upset anyone - it was a great product that Will obviously felt the members of PoserStyle deserved and could use.

This will more than likely engender more ill will towards PoserStyle which is the last thing Will needs at the moment, but I just had to say it.

Please note, these thoughts are mine, mine alone, and in no way, shape, form, or fashion, resemble anything close to what PoserStyle or the management there may think or feel that I am aware of....

Ever trying to assist,
-sting