Forum: Fractals

Subject: Opinions please! Gallery Guidelines...

nickcharles opened this issue on Oct 04, 2004 ยท 132 posts

undisclosed-designer posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 3:38 AM

i am sorry Andreas, i misread your intentions, so please ignore the following phrase: and for those people is room in this gallery as well, "whether you like it or not ... you just gotta live with it", or this gallery will be quite empty thanks Rick, sometimes i do think that my designs belong somewhere else, for some of the things i can do with Artmatic can be done in Bryce, Terragen, Mojoworld etc as well. What my space images in the Mixed Media gallery are concerned, under my alias 'darkchrystal', those are a mixture of everything in Bryce, Terragen and Artmatic, and therefor i can't upload them in here... i do love to post-process quite a lot, i am not satisfied with what artmatic or some other programs i use to make fractals, alone gives me, my latest designs show the fractals i use, on the bottom to make them big ones sometimes i get apo images from my Sharon and manipulate them intensively in photoshop lol ya can even scan a wishbone and make it look like a fractal in photoshop, there are various tricks to make anything ya want i admire those who makes fractals out of a formula... lol i was writing this and saw when refreshing the post of Nick time to vote, i reckon :D