Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do I really want/need Stephanie?

FizzBangBoom opened this issue on Oct 20, 2004 ยท 16 posts

Photopium posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 11:07 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=783254

The biggest benefit to SP is her ability to bend in nice ways. V3 bends in an inhuman fashion, and therefore makes postwork a nightmare. SP is also shaped much more like a real woman than V3. V3 is uberwench. If you saw V3 in real life, you might flee. SP is kinda short and pert. Let's address some of the above issues: "nothing that can't be done with V3" see above re: bending "Less Morphs than V3" True, yet I find that S3 needs less morphs due to her shape being more natural. "...legs..." I rather like them. They are nice and coltish and look great bent. V3's legs get lumpy when you bend them. "...more clothes..." Depends. There's a lot of crappy clothes out there. I find about a dozen or so clothes that I continually use and the rest collect dust. Meanwhile, i've been able to convert them all for use with SP fairly easily. "...Daz fleecing..." (pp) I really don't believe that. SP is significantly different than V3 and a vast improvement in joints. Furthermore, she takes the same textures as V3. Since S3 came out, I have been using her exclusively. I made only one adjustment to her, in that I morphed her face back into V3 (a fairly easy task.) S3 out of the box is fugly. The link will take you to my latest render of character "Inna" which, except for the face, is S3 out of the box.