Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractal Gallery Vote!

nickcharles opened this issue on Oct 12, 2004 ยท 6 posts

sammi posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 4:35 PM

the problem is, i think, the amount of post work "allowed". i did not know, for instance,that ultra fractal allowed one to work with multiple layers and so had had previously submitted work to mixed media because i did layering in gimp. i think that work to the fractal gallery should be primarily composited from fractals and very little postwork outside of 'tidying' allowed. as 'tidying' i would allow, aside making borders and the adding of signitures, layering and compositing as can be acheived either by one programm such as u.f or from a mixture of programms such as fractint and gimp or fractint and psp, or apo and psp; so, in short, compositing fractals from differet or the same progamms should be allowed, what shouldn't be allowed is one (composited or not) fractal which has been either so much post rendered that the fractal is not discernable or obvious, or which has been mixed with another media software such as poser where it is not obvious what the focus or mainpoint of the image is.