Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: go ahead.......crucify me.......

petuniacan opened this issue on Oct 22, 2004 ยท 70 posts

dlk30341 posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 7:16 PM

I wish I could sympathize..but I can't. Hiding behind a fake name doesn't help either o.O I could give a rats ass about the Hot20 in ANY gallery. So if you are there I'll never see it. The question I have for you is why is it so important to you to be in the HOT20, that to me is very high school, wanting to part of a "clique". I mean really, it's not like your going to get a job at Pixar/Disney or anywhere else for that matter because you are there.

This discussion happens in several forums, 3 not including this one come to mind. Who cares! I do art for me, if others like it great, if they don't they are free to passover it. I passover a lot of genres I don't care for, the artwork might be great, but since I don't care for that genre, I'm not even going to begin to critique it, as I'm already jaded, if you get my drift.

I have NO objections to criticism whatsoever, I appreciate if people point out things I have missed...ie...repeating textures/poke thru, I've forgotten to take care of, lighting sux etc.

Message edited on: 10/22/2004 19:18