Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: go ahead.......crucify me.......

petuniacan opened this issue on Oct 22, 2004 ยท 70 posts

Tashar59 posted Sat, 23 October 2004 at 11:35 AM

SeanMartin "fans of Arnold Palmer clothing will go to Sears, fans of big titty women with too much mascara will come here." ROFL. So now I know where not to shop and why I don't get into the Top 20. It's not the lack of talent like everyone say's after all. LOL. I would be lying if said comments don't mean anything. They do, it makes you feel great, like you are not waisting everyones and your own time. I also think it's true that the artists that get so many all the time forgot what it was like to maybe get one or two on something they spent a lot of time on. I think my average is 1 image per month, if that. A few look, some leave comments, then of to create a new character. I spend more time creating the stuff than I render. I find that more rewarding when I finally post something and I get a comment on the new character. You would be hard put to, to find a double of something in all my renders. There is the odd thing but not much. So your not one of the Top 20, welcome to the club, all 100,000 of us. If you enjoy what your doing, that is the main thing. Contest don't change. That's the way it is. Most often you don't need to see the image, just the artist list and you can pick the winners. Better odds than horses. Even I broke my own rule not long ago and bothered with one, won't happen again. Get used to it, it is alway going to be that way here. Still, all in all, there are good people here, so make the most of the good things. I guess I should take a gander at my last image, I haven't looked 1 day after I posted it. Should be fun, it was my first in Shade before I read the Instuctions, a guy thing.LOL