Forum: Community Center

Subject: To comment or ....not to comment ...that is the question.

Doodles opened this issue on Oct 25, 2004 ยท 97 posts

iamkate101 posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 1:03 PM

I dont think that is the point at all Hythshade. I think its more of people saying its wonderful just for the sake of saying something when there are obvious things wrong. Have you never looked at an image that was really sloppy and there were 25 comments all saying how perfect it was? I dont think its a matter of how many comments you get, its the quality and honesty of them. If it is a wonderful render, then by all means say its wonderful. I think alot of people are bothered by the obvious, comments that are untrue just not to make waves. There are always ways to kindly help someone out on something that might be overlooked or something they had no idea on how to do. Appreciating someones hard work is a good thing too. But, you have to realize there is a middle ground where its nothing but BS, and I think that is where some of the problems come in. I think that some people mention that when someone has 40 or 50 comments that they dont comment because at that point, what can you say that doesnt sound like you are repeating everyone else? But 40-50 comments on a sloppy picture just because of the name on the post and not the quality of the work, it another thing all together. hope that clarifies some :)