Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Fantasy Waifish Body Shape for V3 - Question and Contest

Cin- opened this issue on Oct 26, 2004 ยท 21 posts

Cin- posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 1:56 PM

That's exactly what I was planning on doing Xee. Making INJ/REM files for the figure shape, and including the magnets with a tutorial to explain how to apply the magnets and then spawn morph targets. I hadn't thought about the dupilicate magnet thing though, so I might try that and see how it works out. The problem I'm having really is with her legs... when you move them side to side too far parts of the legs fall out of the magnet zone, so it stops deforming the way it should... so maybe the multiple magnet thing will work if I change the parents so the one will move with one part of the leg, and the other will move with another part... I'll give it a whirl and see. LilyBelles - I was planning on doing the head and boy separate so that folks could apply the body to their own character if they wanted to. :) As a side note, using the magnets in less than full strength and even negatives gives some nice results... you can take her from really waifish to only somewhat slimmer than V3's default, up to a nice zoftig body shape for a more classical look.