Forum: Community Center

Subject: To comment or ....not to comment ...that is the question.

Doodles opened this issue on Oct 25, 2004 ยท 97 posts

Doodles posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 3:55 PM

Rockatansky I just browsed your gallery. Had I seen your images I might have aahhh and oohhed and pointed out something I really like about each piece...in my opinion I think your art deserves the ooohs and aahhs. Having said that I tended not to look at other galleries but the Poser gallery and now realized I've lost out on seeing a lot of great artwork. Also not having much skill in the 2D area I did not think I could comment on the art there. I've learned that Poser galleries are very popular. Since I changed my postings to mixed medium ....I certaintly don't get as many viewings or comments (not that they were many to begin with...don't get me wrong I appreciate every comment I get) anyway....yes it's nice to have our work acknowledged and receive comments but it's more important for me to futher my skills then my ego. Maybe what some of us are looking for here is a place for constructive support, a place to learn and better our skills. But what we have at renderosity for the most part is a place of people (to steal geoegress's words) using software for self therapy.