Forum: Photography

Subject: Opinions requested on Gallery Content

Misha883 opened this issue on Oct 26, 2004 ยท 76 posts

gunsan posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 12:05 AM

This issue seems always to evoke a lot of discussion, but when I read all your posts I find that you all agree more now than in the same kind of discussion a few years back. Photoshop is here to stay, that's for sure. I think it workes well as it does, without adding new genres. The people who are proud of publishing photos without postwork just write it under the photo, so as I have seen. And those who make postwork more than the usual sharpening etc. tells that. The only main thing is that it is your own photo. A little creativity does not hurt in this gallery either!?? The Forum is a good place to test what your fellow members say if you are unsure in which category your work belong. The same kind of discussion as this is just going in the Fractal Forum. The new tools we have now invite us to cross borders, and I don't think it is possible to stop development by holding too strict on old rules. As this already is a long thread, I don't want to add more words, I agree to what you alrady seem to agree on :-)