Forum: Community Center

Subject: To comment or ....not to comment ...that is the question.

Doodles opened this issue on Oct 25, 2004 ยท 97 posts

Longrider posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 3:35 AM

I want to say also that pointing out points of improvement by others in comment is not the only way to go forward.You can also be critical of your own images. you can compare them to other images wich are realy cool in your opinion and than you will know what to do. I learned a lot by analyzing images wich I thaugt where awesome for whatever reason.[how they might did things and how they achieve technical things ] and by keeping my eyes open in real life. And besides that you must know your tools and try to improve there also and let your imagination be free. If i'm in doubt or want to know how something is done I also just aske. To put it short i'm not looking for anything when posting ,I just get great pleasure to create an image. I post it to share it with others and maybe to hear what they think but the pleasure was already there in the creation part of it.From the posting moment on everything is possible from comments that it rocks,to comments with improvement points to no comments because it is viewed but not cool enough,but the pleausure of creation was already there and I try to stay critical for myself. So all kind of comments are welcome but not neccesary in my case to improve or to enjoy.They can help you to improve but there are other ways also. Well that's about it and english isn't my native language so if you read strange things, you know the reason for that. Later.